Friday, March 04, 2005

The Digest is no more

The digest goes away, long live liberal news.

This site was created when there were few places for people opposed to the ongoing authoritarian and radical overhaul of American Democracy to get real news unfiltered by the conservative, Republican, and corporate media. Today there are many places online.

I have also found myself spending too much time at this to my great financial disadvantage. I can no longer afford this site to be an almost daily round-up of news links for progressives and those who love liberty and this country's ideals.

This site isn't going away but expect fewer more infrequent links and a different style of postings.

Thanks to all my readers for their support, financial and otherwise.

This is not primarily related to my problems with Google which has been somewhat corrected.

No comments: