Saturday, April 25, 2015

Reply to Eric


I edited my previous comment about the current Sad Puppy leader. No need for profanity.

My new comment on Eric Flint's proposal and clarification:

This controversy over popularity over quality has divided speculative fiction for at least 50 years and is built in to all awards.

Correia's original complaints at least to me sounded like the complaints about why wasn't the original Fast and Furious movie nominated for an Oscar.

On his second point, I would instead expand the novel category by genre, fantasy, hard science, young adult, etc.

I will have to think about short novel and series as separate awards.

End.

http://www.ericflint.net/index.php/2015/04/23/more-on-the-hugos-from-a-dark-dark-place/


His commenting system is either turned off or has an error. It gives a wrong error message on whatever I submit.






No comments: