Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Reuters AlertNet - Dissident Venezuelan officers reject Chavez rule

Recently there seems to be a step up on US media reports on Venezuela. I am inclined to think this is US CIA and Mil Intel lead to prepare for the next coup attempt. This is a back burner issue but they do not want Brazil, Argentina and Venezuela to lead South America left.

Bush is reminded me more and more of a Reagan clone - someone who is folksy and John Wayne like - who puts the friendly political face on the finance-military-industrial-intelligence-complex control of US government.

I had a comment today that I am not really blogging, that I am often just lifting short segments of stories and making no comments. So? Most blogs are comments, mine is trying to give a reader's digest summary of liberal news with links to the original sources with few comments. If someone doesn't like this they don't have to read it.

No comments: