Friday, December 27, 2002

Some Random Chaos

The watch on Christmas Day talked about Martin Luther King and escalating nonviolence. That was serious, the rest of this isn't. Or is.

She also has a nice Principia Discordia quote which I will repeat here:

Malaclypse: "I am filled with fear and tormented with terrible visions of pain. Everywhere people are hurting one another, the planet is rampant with injustices, whole societies plunder groups of their own people, mothers imprison sons, children perish while brothers war. O, woe."

Eris: "What is the matter with that, if it is what you want to do?"

M: "But nobody wants it! Everybody hates it."

E: "Oh. Well then, stop." - The Principia Discordia


Hail Eris! My friend Peter and I also worship at the goddess of confusion. We are both Popes, treat us right good.

Ye have locked yerselves up in cages of fear--and, behold, do ye now complain that ye lack FREEDOM!

I have also just heard from a college friend Tom Top Turkey by way of a Christmas Eve postcard to an old email address I wasn't sure worked.

I think it significant in 5 ways that today I ran across the Turkey Curse.

ERISIAN MAGIC RITUAL - THE TURKEY CURSE

Revealed by the Apostle Dr. Van Van Mojo as a specific counter to the evil Curse of Greyface, THE TURKEY CURSE is here passed on to Erisians everywhere for their just protection.


TO PERFORM THE TURKEY CURSE:

Take a foot stance as if you were John L. Sullivan preparing for fisticuffs. Face the particular greyfaced you wish to short-circuit, or towards the direction of the negative aneristic vibration that you wish to neutralize.

Begin waving your arms in any elaborate manner and make motions with your hands as though you were Mandrake feeling up a sexy giantess. Chant, loudly and clearly:

GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE!

The results will be instantly apparent.


Not that Tom ever needed to perform the Turkey Curse. Or be the subject of a turkey curse that wouldn't work on him. One of his main claims to the top turkey title was the amount of money he was willing to spend to get it. (I would say he was a born politician if he didn't think that was an insult.) I will have to put something in my journal to have him read and catch up. or regress, to what I am doing now.

The Law of Fives states simply that:
All things happen in fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of five, or are somehow directly or indirectly appropriate to 5.

The Law of Fives is never wrong.

In the Erisian Archives is an old memo from Omar to Mal-2: "I find the Law of Fives to more and more manifest the harder I look."


If there be confusion why I am posting this here:

All things are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true, false, and meaningless in some sense.

No comments: