Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I Finally Updated The Blogroll


There is a high profile Texas political blogger I debated including. I think he is a has-been who is usually wrong even if he has many high level contacts and I believe he displays frequent lapses in judgement. His not posting of critical comments that disagree with him, including mine, tipped the decision - Burka at Texas Monthly is out. Like I am sure he cares.

I am now considering what Texas right bloggers and so-called-liberal-media I might link to. I will probably just keep them on my browser bookmarks and not add them here.

I have left on Memeorandum which is a right and left political blog feed with a slight right tilt. I have added Taegan Goddard's Political Wire which may have a slight left tilt but includes both left and right blog feeds. Glenn Greenwald, and others, is available through the Salon.org opinions link. I have also added the Radical Middle although many of the blogs linked there are not in the middle, Ann Althouse?, Dean's World??, but dissatisfied or even satisfied Republicans and conservatives.

I know I've forgotten some - comment or email me with suggestions or corrections. BTW - Greenwald has another great moment in right-wing-nut fake news, a fake memo that wasn't.
Just contemplate the deep shame and sense of remorse that a normal, healthy person would feel after spewing that kind of venom at people, including a former Green Beret, who were completely right. But they don't. Like the brilliant pundits whose every proclamation about the Iraq war turned out to be false yet who still parade around as proud and pompous experts, right-wing bloggers continuously hurl accusations like this and then, when proven wrong, simply move on to the next accusatory orgy without any real acknowledgment of wrongdoing or apology.
Too bad Greenwald wasn't around when they smeared Dan Rather with fake document analysis, some good analysis here - (PDF). Just another shameful example of so-called-liberal-media journalism.

No comments: