Thursday, February 07, 2008

Romney drops out, and other news


Like Edwards, Romney suspends his campaign. Bet the billionaires and righty media are ticked off. Romney blames "time of war" for his decision to suspend campaign for the good of the country.

The Washington Post uses the l-word against Obama and also uses the disputed National Journal ranking of Obama as most liberal Senator.

Democratic Convention headed for a draw.

Obama raises $7.2 million since Super Tuesday. Clinton, pfft, I can loan myself that.

Tim Russert and Chris Matthews comment on Democrats lack of broad appeal, ignoring record breaking turnouts. "All of those college educated voters in Democratic booths, where are the average morons."

Harris County to play major role in Democratic primaries. Go Texas! Crap, they only gave me three people for my five precincts. I also don't have them yet. The Houston area will award 30 delegates to the Democratic Convention based on the caucuses, not the primary straw poll vote. Correction - the primary vote determines allocation by Senate Districts at the State Convention. I missed it going through all the allocations by delegates attending.

Romney's departure means the Texas GOP race loses some luster. No Sh*t Sherlock.

Blame me, I'm voting for Kang. Kang: "We must move forward... not backwards, not to the side, not forwards, but always whirling, whirling, whirling towards freedom." Homer Simpson while being whipped by his alien masters: Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

MSNBC First Thoughts on deadlocked Dem convention. MSNBC with the wide range of opinions compared to the other cable choices is my mainstream goto news source now.

Tags: , , ,

No comments: