Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Call Girl resigns over Spitzer Tryst"

At a hastily scheduled morning press conference at the headquarters of New York's exclusive Emperors Club prostitution ring, high priced call girl "Kristen" announced that she would temporarily step aside in the wake of charges that she had engaged in sex with New York Governor Eliot Spitzer.

"I made a serious mistake and betrayed the trust of my co-workers, my many clients, and my pimps," she said in a quiet voice cracking with emotion. "I will be taking a leave of absence to earn their forgiveness, and redeem myself in the eyes of the entire expensive whore community."

The embattled prostitute did not mention Spitzer by name, and stopped short of offering an official resignation. But longtime sex industry insiders say that it will be difficult for Kristen to return to her post in light of mounting federal wiretap evidence that she had sexually serviced the Governor on at least two occasions.
Meanwhile the entire right-wing media machine is having a field day.

Instahack has written 15 posts and climbing on this story. I find it more than a bit hypocritical that his one comment on Republican Sen. Vitter with another DC call girl began "I HAVEN'T PAID MUCH ATTENTION to the D.C. Madam story..." and ended with a call to legalize prostitution in DC.

Questions about the case against Spitzer - a political prosecution? What bank gets suspicious of a wealthy politician writing checks?

No comments: