Thursday, October 27, 2005

Computer expert testifies he designed software for the GOP to fix Florida elections


Gee, I never saw this on TV. That damned so-called liberal media!

Expanded - I should point out this is hosted on a site that seems to seek to document that we are in the End Times and Bush is one agent of the Anti-Christ.

I had noted years ago that the Anti-Christ is very much opposite of what most American Christians think of him. As Christ opposed the religious and political leaders of his day, the Anti-Christ would work with the religious and political leaders as one of them. Just my take but I am not surprised others seem to feel the same way. (And this is not to say that I am not skeptical of this or any other religious and non-religious beliefs.)

Still, some good stuff is at the website if you view it with some skepticism. Here is a visit to a FEMA refugee (cough) detention (cough) center.

No comments: