Sunday, May 23, 2004

Details of Prison Abuse Emerge


Front Page Washington Post

Rape, Sodomy, Sexual Abuse, Other Abuse, and Lies.

"Do you believe in anything?" he said the soldier asked. "I said to him, 'I believe in Allah.' So he said, "But I believe in torture and I will torture you.'"

Rush Limbaugh
: "Exactly. Exactly my point! This is no different than what happens at the skull and bones initiation and we're going to ruin people's lives over it and we're going to hamper our military effort, and then we are going to really hammer them because they had a good time. You know, these people are being fired at every day. I'm talking about people having a good time, these people, you ever heard of emotional release? You of heard of need to blow some steam off?"

Rush says we are leaving out context. I thought it was pretty clear.

No comments: