Sunday, May 23, 2004

Washington Sex Lives


Intern Loses Job, May Get Book Deal

WashPost - The Hill's Sex Diarist Reveals All (Well, Some)


Wonkette was all over Washingtonienne, the Senate intern's blog where she kept her sex diary.

Photo, latest, Wonkette (blonde) and Washingtonienne

An excerpt:

By popular demand, I have finally created a key to keeping my sex life straight.

In alpha order:

FD=The intern in my office whom I want to fuck.

X=Married man who pays me for sex. Chief of Staff at one of the gov agencies, appointed by Bush.

T=Lost my virginity to him and fell in love. Dude who has been driving me crazy since 1999. Lives in Springfield, IL. Flies halfway across the country to fuck me, then I don't hear from him for weeks.

HK=Dude from the Senate office I interned in Jan. thru Feb. Hired me as an intern. Broke up my relationship w/ QV (see below).

QV=Serious, long-term boyfriend whom I lived with since 2001. Disastrous break up in March, but still seeing each other.

P=AKA "Threesome Dude." Somebody I would rather forget about.

YZ=My new office bf with whom I am embroiled in an office sex scandal. The current favorite.

K=A sugar daddy who wants nothing but anal. Keep trying to end it with him, but the money is too good.

Shit. I'm fucking six guys. Ewww.

posted by The Washingtonienne at 2:21 PM

I am done with K, for real this time. A man who tries to fuck you in the ass when you are sober does not love you. He should at least take you out for a few drinks to spare you the pain. Now I know that K does not care about me, only my asshole.

The whole situation depressed me so much, I turned down a free dinner and asked him to take me home. He peeled off a few hundred from that roll of cash he carries around, and put the hundreds in my hand as I was getting out of the car. I acted indignant, like I don't need his help, but I kept it: why punish myself? I should get something for putting up with his tired old ass.

So that's the end of K.

Friday, May 14, 2004


I got a raise today! Now I make $25K.

(Wasn't that what I was making before??)

Most of my living expenses are thankfully subsidized by a few generous older gentlemen. I'm sure I am not the only one who makes money on the side this way: how can anybody live on $25K/year??

If you investigated every Staff Ass on the Hill, I am sure you would find out some freaky shit. No way can anybody live on such a low salary. I am convinced that the Congressional offices are full of dealers and hos.

posted by The Washingtonienne at 4:34 PM

No comments: