Thursday, July 12, 2007

Kevin McCullough comes out of the closet


"Of course, I know what teh preverts want because I R 1.

"But what do I know? I watch Fox News Channel."

;-#

Bing the Hypnotoad at Happy Jihad's House of Pancakes says he is only a masturbator.

The other day Kevin McCullough wondered whether the Jeopardy Champ is a Terrorist. He titled his post "Calling a Spade a Muslim."

There is a big future for him on Clown Radio and Fascist News,(added - like another GOP pundit who was outed on the callgirl client list.) He is already on the conservative's "most respected and responsible" news and analysis blog and fake astroturf center..

1 comment:

Bing said...

Hey, thanks very much for the mention. McCullough is my new Darth Vader.

You might be interested in reading my write-up of his smear on the Jeopardy huy. It's called: I'll Take Dipshit for 2000, Alex"

Pip pip.

HJ