Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Jim Sends

Apr 10 1945

Buchenwald death camp liberated by U.S. forces.

Great leadership in response to a just cause and the sacrifice of an entire country lead to an outcome that was a shining example of the best America had to offer. A great day. (Contrast Bush.)

Great art needs context.

Ahhh, TV through the years. My sister is thinking of dropping HBO again. "Not enough new movies I want." She hasn't watched The Sopranos or any series and I don't think she has ever gone to HBO on demand to see all that they have. On the other hand, she spends so much with Time-Warner maybe let her save a few bucks. OK, I saw the end of Rome but never saw the first year, I'll miss the end of The Sopranos.

Mr. Frontalot - Enemy of the people items for purchase. Nerdcore Rising mp3s, more MP3s. Join the Fontalot Valued Sucker Program. Secrets from the future.

No comments: