Saturday, April 26, 2003

Christians Support England Against the Colonists?


I always try to research more than one side of an issue, one definition of a liberal, and was looking for the Christian counter-arguments of why America is not a Christian nation. I found this American's Christian History

Almost the entire argument on this site, a radio program that appears to be a sermon, is that the original charters in America were often establishing religions for their territories.

But weren't they overthrown by the rebellion? Oh, not to worry, some of the people leading the revolution would quote scripture!. It seems they knew that kicking out the King would fulfill a prophesy.

I really think the world could be better off without some of this lack of thinking.

Looking further, I see the entire site is actually A Bible Law course! I am not giving the main link.

No comments: