Thursday, September 25, 2003

Contributors to Dean Campaign


BGM writes:
“I am short on funds, but contributed $100 because the Dean campaign will succeed only if ALL of us individuals give what we can. If you look at the graphs/stats on all candidates' contributions... Howard Dean is THE ONLY CANDIDATE who has 51% or more of his contributions from individuals under $200… The FACT that Howard Dean is supported by more of us small contributors than large ones means that he is beholden to US, not the special interests. And it is certain that this will be the only way for us to Take Back Our Country.”

Dave Wilcher writes:
“I've donated not because I can afford it; I feel I can't afford not to. I'm disabled, and on S.S. disability. I'm on Medicare, AND covered by my wife's employer's plan. And between us, we pay as much for health care each month as we do for our mortgage. Luckily, I have a great family that helps us out. So we're not in too bad a shape financially. But I'm concerned about the millions of my American brothers and sisters who don't have ANY health insurance. And NO JOB. And don't have a family that is able to help them. What has the current president done for them? Nothing. Actually, he's done something TO them - made their situation worse. I believe President Dean can fix these problems. I think he can get Americans back to work, and get all Americans health coverage.”

Scott from MD writes:
“Why am I contributing? Because we need to take our country back. Pure and Simple. And Governor Howard Dean can help us to achieve this goal. And...whether we like it or not, achieving this goal is going to take a lot of money. That's how democracy in America works. I am willing to contribute and contribute some more. It's too important not to.”

Contribute now.

No comments: