Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Two Years Ago I blogged about the Plame Game



2003, July 17 - A busy blog day included posts about Bolton exaggerations, Milbank turning (he seems to have turned back), administration lies, Iraq as a guerilla war, Texas redistricting, North Korea, Cheney lies, Alberto Gonzales incompetence, neo-cons, Howard Dean, no WMDs, Wolfowitz, Fallujah, and administration lie, after lie after lie.

That was one day two years ago I devoted solely to blogging and the real subject was incompetence and lies from this administration. The only good news I provided was Thom Hartmann, a real American patriot. Damn, looking at that makes me realize I have hundreds of days just like it in my archives. And how only now are the majority of the American people coming to realize what I realized then. And how what we see today in the media is only what they were ignoring then. Having an unpopular incompetent fading lame duck seems to have emboldened the So-Called Liberal Media.

Of course, I have now moved on. Bush's being the worst President ever is so yesterday. Building a truely progressive, liberty-loving better society should be the goal. We need to now be fighting the new American Taliban and the old corporate crooks and corrupt politicians. There are things to do and we shouldn't waste any more time then we need to on small lying cowardly frightened men. Still I can't forget how these men have harmed our country. As we say in Texas "Impeach him, Hell, tar-and-feathering is more what he needs."



No comments: