Monday, January 02, 2006

Easter Lemming Liberal News No Longer a Digest


There are several reasons this will no longer be a digest.

One is it takes too much time to keep up with all the news and provide links to the major stories and commentary of interest. There are also numerous internet sites that do that now unlike when I started.

I also want to avoid signifying my approval by linking to most of the So-Called Liberal Media. While there has been improvement in the last year The New York Times disclosure that it withheld evidence before the last election that the President was not upholding the Constitution was a "last straw" type of thing.

But during this past week I also had to question - Which American Mainstream Mass Media could I trust to report the story?

My post on the most trafficked blog on the web, the liberal Daily Kos drew minimal attention although strong approval for my refusing to link.

See my posts on Daily Kos for more - Boycott the Times? and Who Can You Trust?

Yeah, I know I have announced fewer posts before. As Billmon found out this blogging gives a jones that won't quit. But I mean it this time - no more digest. I'll only post when I have something to say.

I'll repeat the Firestarter question from Kos - So, what media with the largest circulation and a reputation for non-biased honesty would you trust now?

FYI - Even the ombudsman is upset with the Times.



1 comment:

Gary said...

Testing comments after new template