Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Whatcha doing?


Thinking and listening.

Bout what?

Subterranean Homesick Blues.

U an oldie

But a goodie?

Only if u provide me a place to get it.

Is 99 cents for the album or a dime for the song OK?

hey, dat's not a russki site!

Yes, it is. It directs you from Uruguay to Russia. They like cheap music in South America since WTO and World Bank screwed their economies.

wot if i want it free?

You mean free p-to-p? Isn't that pirating?

i'm a ninja pirate u suckers! but that song z old skool.

It's a political song.

dats real old skool. even u listen to music u messing politics inya head - thats sad

Rock-n-Roll is politics, so is hip hop and backpack.

U messing with me

Why would I mess with a ninja pirate like you?

wicked, but I want suckin on tootsie roll tunz and no politiks.

Do you think conservatives will let you listen to that if they keep going?

Sh*t, maybe best get politizing

You can wear your pod while you register people to vote.

kool, u an oldie with no tasties but kool

I get that all the time. Me and Bob Dylan.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I love this site....

btw, are you keeping track of what is happening with your credit card?

Gary said...

This combined some conversations with my nephews with the joys of IM, which is why I rarely use it.

I was worried originally about Russian sites stealing my credit card, or the Danish site they really use for transactions, but have had no trouble except at the very beginning.

The Danish site kept asking permission for a charge of over two hundred. No way - it was $10. It turns out they weren't telling me they were asking for the amount in rubles. No problems except for a lack of understanding and poor communication on there automated scripts.

I use allofmp3.com not the other Russians. It has the variety of download formats. My nephew insisting on getting Limeware like his friends.