Monday, September 25, 2006

How dare you wear boobs when meeting the President!


I have been avoiding this controversy which had been causing palpitations among the right blogosphere. It started when catty and legally deficient Ann Althouse made remarks about a female liberal blogger sticking out her boobs for Clinton. I must admit I have closely peered at the photo and she is wearing nothing. Nothing, that is, you don't see in church. It is not like she pulled a Streisand. It is clearly obvious that after masturbating to Ann "Adam's Apple" Coulter wingnuts, both men and women, are amazed at what real women look like. Ann Althouse has now gone to fashion reviews of Bill Clinton.


1 comment:

muse said...

I'm not seeing some serious boogabe in that photo. Me? I'd totally show more than that for the Big Dog.