Friday, February 02, 2007

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Mooninites Bomb in Boston


Congratulations to the Cartoon Network for exposing the incompetent leadership of the Boston Homeland Security establishment.

If you receive a report of mysterious boxes which have cartoon characters illuminated on them, it should take less than an hour to isolate, investigate and determine the nature of the threat or lack thereof. Instead the Boston establishment shut down major metropolitan transportation and kept cable news crapping their pants for most of a day.

Maybe this is the beginning of a geek uprising, striking fear into those who go to bed at a reasonable hour.

If I was an anti-establishment dissident I know what lessons I have learned for the next time I want to get some attention or seek a means to paralyze a city.

"Meatwad get the money see, Meatwad get the honeys G. Drivin' in my car, livin' like a star. Ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a Taurus. Uh, check, check it, yeah.

"Cause we are the Aqua Teens. Make the homeys say ho, and the girlies want to scream. 'Cause we are the Aqua Teens. Make the homeys say ho, and the girlies want to scream."

"Number One in the hood."

The movie trailer. The 'hair' interview.

UPDATE: Boing Boing has a wrap-up summarized by a blogger requesting the media leave it to bloggers to handle news of ATHF. When Boston Homeland Security scares itself over some homemade Light-Brites of a cartoon giving the finger the terrorists have won.


No comments: