Thursday, February 22, 2007

Draft Al Gore is now a political buzz


Past participants in the 2000 Gore campaign are quietly gathering, petitions are being signed and the buzz will only get louder after an Oscar win and a Nobel peace prize.

Superstar
Apostles
What's the buzz
Tell me what's a-happening

Jesus
Why should you want to know?
Don't you mind about the future
Don't you try to think ahead
Save tomorrow for tomorrow
Think about today instead
I could give you facts and figures
I could give you plans and forecasts
Even tell you where I'm going.

Apostles
What's the buzz
Tell me what's happening

Jesus
Why should you want to know
Why are you obsessed with fighting
Times and fates you can't defy?
If you knew the path we're riding
You'd understand it less than I.

Caiaphas
Tell the rabble to be quiet
We anticipate a riot
This common crowd
Is much too loud
Tell the mob who sing your song
That they are fools and they are wrong.

Judas
If you'd come today
You could have reached a whole nation
Isreal in 4 BC
Had no mass communication.

Don't you get me wrong
(Don't you get me wrong, now)
Don't you get me wrong

(Only want to know)
Only want to know

Why are we the prophets?
Why are we the ones?
Who see the sad solution
Know what must be done?
Al Gore - Superstar.


No comments: