Saturday, November 01, 2008

How bad are things for Texas GOP politicians right now?


When asked by an AP reporter to comment on the excessive expenditures for renovating a member's lounge in the state house Tony Goolsby, R-Dallas, chairman of the House Administration committee said:
"I'm up to my ass in a damn campaign. This is the only job I've got and I'm trying to save it. Obama's got people coming from the rafters."
Get down from the rafters and vote Tuesday.

I saw that story first in Capitol Annex.

Here is some more good news and backs up what I am seeing in Texas where there is a reverse "Bradley Effect," conservative whites who will reluctantly vote for Obama but don't want you to tell their friends and neighbors. PoliMom has noticed the Republicans you don't read about who are voting for Obama.

No comments: