Saturday, December 30, 2006

Ann Althouse meets a bunch of Libertarians


She is shocked they value abstractions over real life and support bigotry if it is not government bigotry.

I am surprised she is shocked, that fits the Libertarian Party I know to the T. I would add they support any oppression as long as it is not government oppression. Inequality is not a problem with Libertarians as long as it is not government meddling. Inequality is seen as a virtue and a reflection of their version of Darwinism.

Ann is a conservative idiot but you can't call her a racist and I am glad she got mad and walked out of a racist gathering.

Radley Balko of Reason Magazine defends their racism as umm, not racism but a belief in a higher equality inequality freedom don't you tell me what to do you commie or something.


No comments: