Thursday, February 22, 2007

How to Stop the Fox News Propaganda Machine


Discussions about boycotts of Fox News and their advertisers.

Here are short documentation films of the lies they use to show advertisers. We watch FOX so you don't have to. The Fox News Disinfo Channel. Complain to the FTC about Fox News - Unfair and Unbalanced. Join the Campaign against the Conservative Republican Network. List of advertisers. How Fox News slanted debates it hosted. There were past boycotts, one of many.

I have mixed opinions about this. I am open to the free exchange of ideas. I would rather see more opinions on the airwaves and not less. On the other hand, until there is a level playing field I don't mind trying to to hamper the lies broadcast from one side.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much for the Left's commitment to free speech and open discussion by all sides of the issues. How does this differ from what you folks whine about being done to the Dixie Chicks?

Dissent from the Left must be obliterated.

Exterminate FoxNews! Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!

Gary said...

So speeaks the Dalek Dafydd.

Hayseed radio stations have deprived themselves of good music which hasn't cut into Dixie Chick CD sales. They are hugely popular.

Anonymous said...

You make an unwarranted assumption about my identity, Gary.

And having listened to the current album and the "honored" song, "I'm Not Ready To Quit Whining", I'd have to say that this country music fan hasn't missed a thing, and believes that those stations dropping the girls made the right call.

Gary said...

Dafydd is my new name for anonymous trolls.

I might not publish anony critics anymore. If they want to criticize pick a name to troll by.